Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application cutdal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cutdal

Application cutdal Empty
PostSubject: Application cutdal   Application cutdal I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 13:14

Presentation

-Name Dalton Cutting
-Age 16
-Location/Nationality Kansas City Missouri
-Hobbies/Interests Sports
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) English
-What kind of person are you ? Competitive, Funny, and can communicate with people well

Gaming

-Favourite game (or series of games) CoD series
-Past online games Cod BFBC1 & 2
-Past clans RFA, WwL, Tactical Gaming
-PSN/XBL cutdal
-Currently playing CoD MW2
-Number of gaming hours per day 5-6
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) Im the person that doesnt like to lose but can have a bad KD as long as it wins the game
-Do you often talk into your headset ? All the time

Team eNvieD Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? Gamebattles
-Why do you think Team eNvieD is different than other clans ? Because you guy are competitive and dont get angry with your teammates if they do bad
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that Team eNvieD is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) Because I love to compete against people and win.
-What can you bring to Team eNvieD , except one more member ? Good mood, Know my strats and callouts, and love to compete

-You probably had another clan before Team eNvieD , which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? Because all the other clans I played in didnt do gamebattles and were just casual and I wasnt having fun in them
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? Good Game guys
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? Yes because thats what keeps a clan together

Thanks, Cut
Back to top Go down
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

Application cutdal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application cutdal   Application cutdal I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29 2010, 01:58

tomorrow I'm going on holiday to Portugal
I'm back in 29th of August

Psycho is also on holiday in Portugal back in 3 weeks..
Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st

Application cutdal
Page 1 of 1