Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elmex- application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmex-

Elmex- application Empty
PostSubject: Elmex- application   Elmex- application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13 2011, 07:21

Presentation

-Name : Elmer Vicente
-Location/Nationality : Rotterda, moms Spanish dads Portugees
-Hobbies/Interests : football, kickboxing, chilling, gaming
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) : Very good English, Dutch, Spanish, Portugees
-What kind of person are you ? : Im a smart person who is a team player and always listens to everybody.

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) : kz2, mw2>B:ops
-Past online games : kz2, mw2, B:ops
-Past clans : HLJ ( kz2 clan ), some GB teams, ND, eStyle, Deceptive (dreamstyle), Inspire ( was inactive me and denty tried to makeit work but it failed so thats why i left and F/A now )
-PSN/XBL : PSN: ElmerV/ eStyle-Elmex XBL: I ElmexX
-Currently playing : abit of kz2 in weekend because im with Doyler and betrayed in the league team.
-Number of gaming hours per day : I can play whenever, nearly always on skype and psn.
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) : Im a team player and i will always try to win a match with the team, but obv i also play the game for fun.
-Do you often talk into your headset ? : I always communicate with the team so yes. If the team has no communication its hard to win.

Team eNvieD Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? : EUeSports
-Why do you think Team eNvieD is different than other clans ? : Benelux obv. And it seems to be a very loyal team what most teams dont have these days and as im a very loyal person i would stay as long as possible with the team, and with allot of practise it could be a good stable active team.
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that Team eNvieD is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) : Because again i want to be in a loyal team who doesnt disband after a week or after a few losses, and it feels that envied could be a stable good team with practise.
-What can you bring to Team eNvieD , except one more member ? : Im a team member and i will always play for the team, i always do what im told to do and can learn very fast.

-You probably had another clan before Team eNvieD , which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? : Because i know what loyalty is and im a loyal person and will always sit with the team no matter what.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? : How did we loose ? How can we improve those weak spots so we can go on and win our next match.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? : Yes why not ? CoD is dead anyways.

Good Luck,
Team eNvieD

Back to top Go down
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

Elmex- application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmex- application   Elmex- application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16 2011, 09:54

Hello,

Your application looks good.

I have a question for you
Do you have cod4?

I give a few people an trial for the cod 4 tournament
because we haven't enough members for this tournament

Plz post your:
CG:
PSN:

Thanks,
Daniel
Team Envied
Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st
Elmex-

Elmex- application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmex- application   Elmex- application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16 2011, 10:14

FastX- wrote:
Hello,

Your application looks good.

I have a question for you
Do you have cod4?

I give a few people an trial for the cod 4 tournament
because we haven't enough members for this tournament

Plz post your:
CG:
PSN:

Thanks,
Daniel
Team Envied

I dont have cod4 atm but i can get it this week.

CG: ElmerV
PSN: eStyle-Elmex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elmex- application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elmex- application   Elmex- application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elmex- application
Page 1 of 1