Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nidin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nidin

Nidin Empty
PostSubject: Nidin   Nidin I_icon_minitimeSat May 01 2010, 05:28

Hi, my name is Pedro Sousa,i m portuguese,20 year old, and i have 3 nipples...these are the basic things about me.

My home town Setúbal(40km south from Lisbon) is a paradise,has a river with dolphins,ocean,a mountain with all these tiny beaches, a tourism resort on a peninsula on the other side of the river.

In the Past: i used to swim,play tenis, and golf all for the portuguese federation,but i droped golf cause i prefered swiming and tenis,then i droped swiming cause i prefered tenis and from 13 to 16 i trained every day,sometimes twice a day,became sick of it and went home to play socom2 =) hehe

Atm I play soccer(11vs11) on a friends team but we might get in a league ,since we played alot of friendlies with ppl that are in a league and we prety much slauttered them, i m a winger,but my team plays 4-4-2 so i always play as a centre foward=(
I will start playing paintball in a team, just bought my marker,mask,loader, and a bunch of stuff u pbb don t know the names xD for 750 euros=O i just miss a couple of thing and i ll start playing.

Games : i played Socom series since Socom1, at Socom 2 i was european champion on cg or gb winning a 7v1 at last round on enowapi ( crazy times) i never really went on cg tho,someone made me a name and put me in the team,i was to young and i still don t like forums that much, Socom3 basicly sucked,never really played it,didn t even buy Combined assault,On Socom Confrontation ( SC) i was one of the best players in the world, was in the main 8 of the team that took 1st or 2nd every season on gb - Rewind- ; started playing COD this year,with mw2, been in Last Echo which was my 1st aproache to clan wars, bR. didn t result we all know why, and currently i m in the future best clan on mw2 =) The Unexpected...we ll own everyone,i don t aim for less then that.

Other:i live with my mom, and my dog, my dad wroks and is here at the weekend only. I like singing cuase i own at it. I like going out with friends, parties, girls at parties,girls out of parties...girls at the beach !! i also did snowboard this year and i loved it ill go to the snow next year as well.

That was and still is me...post smth about your self =)
Back to top Go down
dg_69

Nidin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidin   Nidin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2010, 10:00

welcome n nice 2 meet u nidin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrFlava-

MrFlava-

Nidin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nidin   Nidin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30 2010, 14:45

Nidin is a beast! cheers

But who are the members of EnVied?