Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I SteelCurtn I

Greetings.... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings....   Greetings.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20 2011, 09:16

Hey guys, I'm here on behalf of The Exiles Clan. And I have a few questions I would like to ask you. Do you like to play against other mature gamers? Do you like to compete? Do you like to have fun while doing the other two at the same time? If so then you would be the ideal clan or team of players we are currently looking for to expand off of our inaugural season of The EGL (The Exiles Gaming League). The EGL was created with one thing in mind and that is "Gaming Should Be Fun".

For our first season we are currently playing on Call of Duty: Black Ops and running a modified version of Domination. For example there is no grenade launchers or rocket launchers of any kind. No kill streaks, no second chance. That's just a few of the stipulations we will have. The rules and regulations will be in full detail on our site. Also for Season 1 there is only 6 clans in the mix. We are going to be expanding to 32 teams for season 2. We currently already have teams waiting for Season 2, so if you would like to give it a shot....don't hesitate.

If this is something you think your community would be interested in please feel free to hit up the site and get your team registered. I think you guys will like what you find. We're not here to try to take down the GameBattles or MLG tourneys, we're just trying to get a group of solid mature gamers like ourselves that like to compete and have fun. I urge you to join us in the creation of something great. The logo will take you to the site.

Thanks,
Steel

Greetings.... 554_by_zach_evans-d3e64rx
Back to top Go down

Greetings....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The eNvieD :: Introductions-
Jump to: