Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caramelo93 app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caramelo93

Caramelo93 app Empty
PostSubject: Caramelo93 app   Caramelo93 app I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 00:33

Presentation
-Name : jose silva
-Location/Nationality : lisboa, portugal current: inverness, scotland
-Hobbies/Interests : Gaming, MMA mixed martial arts etc.
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) : english , portuguese, bit of spanish
-What kind of person are you ? : easy to get on with, and hardworking.

Gaming
-Favourite game (or serie of games) : CoD. KZ
-Past online games :MW2, Socom.
-Past clans :CG, PTRp, PWT etc.
-PSN/XBL : caramelo93
-Currently playing :BO, MW2, CoD4
-Number of gaming hours per day :2-3+
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) : if its a competitive match i want the TEAM to do overall its best, if its a pub i dont really care its for the banter. however i take GB etc. for fun because its important to know how to take losses butg never lossing the spirit of hard working to achiuve the win with in the game.
-Do you often talk into your headset ? :allaways as long as everyone that i am playing with talks to.

Team eNvieD Clan
-Where have you heard of us ? :EuEsports
-Why do you think Team eNvieD is different than other clans ? :because i would like to be in a team with portugues people, but this team has that but also has the other half where yous are different form the traditonall portugues team.
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that Team eNvieD is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) :because i am looking for a team that is redy to work hard to get those wins but also have fun and finally that doesnt just play GB but plays every tournament that comes up.
-What can you bring to Team eNvieD , except one more member ? :i can bring some knowledge, decent gunskill and good fun and hopefully in the end some good results.

-You probably had another clan before Team eNvieD , which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? :because i never betrayed a team before it, either ended or it was just fun with same friends and i left them to look into something bigger. But never betrayed or hurte anyone by leaving a team.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? :tuf luck, get our shit together and get another match and win it or go in a private and go over the map/s we lost and see what we did wrong.
never back down is the key.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? :yes, as long as its with in my confort zone. e.g. moving from CoD to Battlefield (not my confort zone)

Back to top Go down
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

Caramelo93 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caramelo93 app   Caramelo93 app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 05:13

Hey Caramelo,

Sorry, we are not recruiting at the moment..
You live in Scotland?

I live in the Netherlands, you're always welcome in scrims m8

I wish you good luck finding a new clan.
Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st
caramelo93

Caramelo93 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caramelo93 app   Caramelo93 app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 10:52

thanks mate.

Yh i sold my PS3 and got an XBOX so maybe one day i could take envied name to XBOX xD
Back to top Go down
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

Caramelo93 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caramelo93 app   Caramelo93 app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 08:44

Oh oke man i will miss you Razz
Good luck with XBOX hope you will find a good team Wink
Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st
Sponsored content

Caramelo93 app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caramelo93 app   Caramelo93 app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caramelo93 app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The eNvieD :: Join Team eNvieD ?-