Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reign go PS3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

The Reign go PS3 Empty
PostSubject: The Reign go PS3   The Reign go PS3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 04:33

The Reign go PS3 Mw2team

The Reign go PS3

Today the Reign branch into another console and pick up their first ever PS3 team. The team is an ex Team eMpathy MW2 team switched to the Reign for a better future of success. After picking up strong Call of Duty and Gears of War teams on the xbox360 the Reign decided to also move into the PS3 scene increase the size and popularity of the organisation.

Comment from the Reign Call of Duty Manager ‘NayNay’ had this to say:

“I am very please on picking up this team, they are a really strong team, always looking to push to get better. It boosts the Reign organisation as we have now moved into the PS3 scene, so it can only get better from here. I wish the boys all the best in the Reign and we will do everything we can to help them out and become a stronger team.”

Comment from the Reign PS3 MW2 leader ‘Zilla‘:

“We’re very happy to be joining Reign and help start off the new organisation which has allot of potential. Also it’s great to join an organisation that is purely console based. The reign management have great plans and we hope that we can help achieve these, to bring the organisation to the next step.”

the Reign MW2 - PS3;

The Reign go PS3 Gb Ali 'Reign-Zilla' Alici

The Reign go PS3 Gb Andrew 'Reign-AJ' Mclure

The Reign go PS3 Gb Alex 'Reign-Alex' Lilley

The Reign go PS3 Gb Richard 'Reign-Rich' Cook

The Reign go PS3 Gb Harri 'Reign-Crazy' Lye

Source:
http://euesports.com/showthread.php/3204-The-Reign-go-PS3
By Oats

Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st

The Reign go PS3