Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Envied eSports

HomePortalROSTERLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armafry wants to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armafry

Armafry wants to join  Empty
PostSubject: Armafry wants to join    Armafry wants to join  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16 2011, 02:45

Presentation

-Name :Kenneth
-Location/Nationality :Belgium
-Hobbies/Interests :Listening to music and chilling
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) :Dutch,english
-What kind of person are you ? :Im not really a leader so i need some istructions what i will need to do :p

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) :CoD/Assasins creed
-Past online games :WoW,CoDseries,KZ2,R2
-Past clans :DeV,EoP
-PSN/XBL :Armafry/holtkenn(old one )
-Currently playing :CoD:BO
-Number of gaming hours per day :Depends (school)
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) :Well i would always try my best to win thats the point of playing but if i lose i wouldnt go nuts or something Smile
-Do you often talk into your headset ? :a good communication is one of the most important things

Team eNvieD Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? :From CG i saw your recruitment thread
-Why do you think Team eNvieD is different than other clans ? :the site looks very good and a dutch clan is always more fun Smile
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that Team eNvieD is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) :Because i wanna have a team to play with in public rooms and CW's
-What can you bring to Team eNvieD , except one more member ? : i have got some experience with DeV wich always gets good results so i know how it works Smile

-You probably had another clan before Team eNvieD , which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? : Well i didnt betray any clan CoD4 was dead i i went to play WoW
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? :We will need to play better next time
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? : yes the more games the better.
If youre interested let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
FastX-
Admin
FastX-

PostSubject: Re: Armafry wants to join    Armafry wants to join  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16 2011, 09:50

Hello,

Your application looks good.

I have a question for you
Do you have cod4?

I give a few people an trial for the cod 4 tournament
because we haven't enough members for this tournament

Plz post your:
CG:
PSN:

Thanks,
Daniel
Team Envied
Back to top Go down
https://team-envied.forum.st
Armafry

PostSubject: Re: Armafry wants to join    Armafry wants to join  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19 2011, 01:56

yes ive got CoD4 and psn: Armafry CG:Armafry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armafry wants to join    Armafry wants to join  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armafry wants to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The eNvieD :: Join Team eNvieD ?-
Jump to: